As Navori’s Value Added Distributor (VAD) in Australia, PanoTek is very excited to announce the release of
Navori QL 2.0 Professional digital signage software platform.
Navori QL delivers a smooth, broadcast-TV quality audience experience via an enterprise-grade, scalable
platform. V2.0 has further refined Navori’s most vibrant, easy-to-use and attractive interface that can be learned
Navori can be delivered as either as an on-premise solution or as a SaaS service. It’s deployment flexibility has
been furthermore enhanced with the player software now running Windows PC and Android or System on Chip SoC
displays from Philips, Panasonic, Elo and Samsung.
With the Navori QL 2.0 release comes a new suite of exciting features:
New QL Content Manager Features:
- Totally new native HTML5 user interface. No plugin required for any browser, on any OS.
- Video and content preview in windows and full screen.
- Mobile and tablet friendly simplified UI enabling users on the go to edit data or images
- Completely revamped WYSIWYG template and ticker designers. Users can see actual content and data feeds in
template and ticker zones while they work. No more guessing.
- Facebook, Google calendar and Twitter social media feeds support. This feature has been completely rebuilt and
supports current social media APIs.
- Meta tag support. Users can now include or exclude tags to determine playback. Match between player and media
can be partial or exact. New window allows assignment in batch mode. Playback reporting can be selected by tag.
- Template and ticker text and data fields now let users select the vertical alignment. All 3 alignment types
are now supported (top, middle, bottom)
- A total of 10 overlapping playlists can now be merged in the planning grid. Previous version only supported 5
- New advertising campaign management feature lets users program content based on future ad impressions.
Campaigns include a mix of user selectable filler content. Advertising features can be controlled by any
third-party system using the Navori Server SDK.
New System on Chip (SOC) Displays Support:
- Panasonic AF-1 series (optimized native APK with full display control
- Philips D series (optimized native APK with full display control)
- Philips P series with Octa-core CPU and GPU SoC with full display control.
- Elotouch solutions delivered with Android System on Chip (Soc) or ECM Android Computer Modules
- Samsung Tizen scheduled late May 2017 (This will be the first native digital signage player software available
New QL player features:
- New multi-threaded rendering engine supports smoother playback and enhanced frame accuracy. Player can now run
four, 4k videos fully synchronized (represents 12k total resolution on a single PC)
- New graph and filter set for mp4 rendering. H265 is now supported.
- Enhanced support for HTML5 content.
- QL Player is now Windows 10 certified.
- New multi-thread rendering engine supports 4k content at 60fps
- Plays HTML5 content perfectly based on Google Chrome browser core.
- Ultra-smooth traditional text crawls with transparency support at 2K and 4K resolutions
- QL Content Trigger API for Android.
- QL Player now certified for Android 5.1 and 6
Navori QL 2.0 Global User Interface